In the case of a medical, fire, or other emergency situation that could involve immediate peril to you or someone surrounding you please call 000.
For emergency help in floods and storms place call NSW State Emergency Service on 132 500
Maintenance emergency procedures:
If you experience an emergency situation, please follow the steps outlined below. As a note, if the problem occurs in the middle of the night it is very unlikely we will be able to dispatch a contractor to the property until the morning, so please try and contain the emergency as best as possible.
- The specific definition of a maintenance emergency is: an issue that is dangerous, hazardous, or if not addressed immediately could cause damage to the property or your personal well-being (e.g., flooding, major storm damage, or gas leak).
- An emergency is not an annoying sound, air conditioning failure, appliance malfunction, drain stoppage and the like, while inconvenient, these are not considered emergencies and will be handled by our office on the following business day.
- If the situation is considered a maintenance emergency and occurs DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS (Mon-Fri: 9.00am-5:00pm, Sat/Sun 9:00am-5:00pm), please call our office on (02) 9832 3535, then follow-up with a work order request.
- If the situation occurs AFTER BUSINESS HOURS, please call our Emergency Contacts:
Plumber: M J Grant Plumbing & Drainage - 0418 863 928
Gas: Blacktown City Hot Water & Plumbing – 02 9627 5447
Handyman: Richards Handyman Services – 0497 680 248
- Electrical: Smart-Safe Electrical - 0411 511 620 &LNF Electrical: Jack Fisher - 0425 101 003/0408 230 779
- Locksmith: Penrith Valley Locksmith – 0413 630 245 / 02 9628 6532
Glazier: All Purpose Glass & Glazing – 02 9832 1566.
- If The Agency determines this work order and all necessary repairs constitutes an emergency, to protect the property from damage or safety issues, we reserve the right to enter the property without tenant permission at the soonest possible time a service technician is available.
- If the maintenance issue is resolved before your scheduled appointment, please call to cancel the appointment to avoid being charged for an unnecessary technician visit.