Stockton Grange Real Estate are excited to offer this outstanding opportunity to secure yourself a ready-made, dual income property with a rare THREE-BEDROOM granny flat!!
Sitting on an approximate 598sqm fully fenced block and located just 800m away from the newly remodelled Westfields Shopping Centre, this property is in high demand and an ideal addition to any investor’s portfolio.
Main House features:
• Two generously sized bedrooms, with original timber floors and ceiling fan to main
• Spacious, light-filled lounge room with built-in display unit, air conditioning and dedicated study
• Well-appointed, wrap-around kitchen with timber bench tops, gas cooking and plenty of storage
space, plus a separate and large dining room perfect for nightly dinners with the family
• Neat and tidy main bathroom with shower over tub and combined toilet, plus the addition of a
second toilet next to the main bathroom to make life that little bit easier
• A convenient internal laundry runs off the kitchen, allowing rear access to the enclosed entertaining
• Single carport and plenty of parking on and off-street
• Currently tenanted for $330 per week to long-term tenants with lease expiring July 2022 and
tenants hoping to stay!
Granny Flat features:
• A rare THREE-bedrooms, AND a total internal floorspace of approx. 72sqm!
• Nicely sized master bedroom with its own private and modern en-suite
• Sleek and modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench tops, and streamline
• Flowing floorplan with open-plan living and dining, fitted with split system air conditioning and in-
style tile flooring
• Bright and functional main bathroom with combined toilet and inclusive laundry
• Potential rental return of approximately $340 - $360 per week
Additional inclusions: timber flooring throughout main house, tiled and timber floorboards throughout Granny Flat, separate access to Granny Flat, two additional storage cupboards in main house plus garden shed and much more!
Location Highlights (approx. distance):
Mount Druitt Westfield | 800m
Mount Druitt Train Station | 1.4kms
Local Bus Stop | 350m
Mount Druitt Public School | 450m
This property is a ‘MUST SEE’ and is sure to tick those boxes, so be sure not to miss out as this one WILL SELL FAST!!
For further information, please call Sally on 0439 322 250 or email to [email protected]
Disclaimer: Whilst Stockton Grange tries to ensure accuracy of the information provided in this listing, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions, measurements are made by approx. We encourage you to seek your own independent legal and/or financial advice prior to making any commitment or decision.