This well-kept townhouse could be your perfect property start or investment opportunity!
Set amongst a small complex of only 8 townhouses, this three-level home stands proud at the front, allowing for extra yard space for the kids to play.
Located within walking distance to local schools and shops, and only a short drive or bus trip to the nearest train station and Mount Druitt Westfield's, which is currently undergoing renovations to include rooftop dining, making this the place to be in the near future!
Features of the home include;
- Three generously sized bedrooms, all featuring polished floorboards
- Combined lounge and dining filled with plenty of natural light
- Renovated, bright and modern kitchen, with subway tiling and ample storage
- Stunning main bathroom, renovated with gorgeous subway tiling plus a second toilet on the lower level
- Beautiful outdoor entertainers’ deck, overlooking the perfectly sized and private yards
- Currently leased for $350 per week with the tenant happy to stay
The home is painted neutral colours throughout and includes downlights and privacy blinds, a large internal laundry plus additional linen storage.
There is allocated off-street parking, and the complex is nestled within a quiet cul-de-sac with the local Shopping Centre just across the road!
This is the perfect starter for any body looking to get into the market, and it’s priced to sell!
For further information or to book your private viewing, please contact Sally on 0439 322 250
Strata levies - $905.35 per quarter
Council Rates - $397.00 per quarter
Fixed Water - $150.99 per quarter
Disclaimer: Whilst Stockton Grange try to ensure accuracy of the information provided in this listing, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions. We encourage you to seek your own independent legal and/or financial advice prior to making any commitment or decision.