SOLD BY SALLY MUIRHEAD 0439 322 250
Stockton Grange are excited to present New to the Market, this perfectly cared for, five-bedroom home, sitting on a HUGE 999sqm block within walking distance to Mount Druitt CBD.
It doesn’t get any better than this!
If you’re looking for a home for the large family, this property is sure to cater for all your needs with two FULL bathrooms, open-plan living, a huge outdoor space, and an additional teenagers retreat off the lock-up double garage.
If you’re looking to invest, the property would easily rent for a minimum of $600 per week PLUS there’s definite potential to add a granny flat (STCA) for double the income!
Furthermore, the property has a frontage of approx. 20 meters and a depth of approx. 50 meters (zoned R2 – low density), giving potential for further development such as duplex (STCA).
This home really does have a lot to offer!
Property features Include;
- Five great-sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes to two
- Two full main bathrooms accommodating for the larger family
- Large open-plan and light-filled living with stunning slate flooring and air conditioning
- Well-appointed wrap-around kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space
- Cozy sunroom and internal laundry, leading to a large undercover and paved entertaining area
- Detached double garage with attached teenagers retreat, plus plenty of off-street parking behind lockable gates
- Huge, meticulously maintained yards with plenty of grass area for the kids to play
Other additional features include; polished floorboards, downlights throughout, blinds and roller shutters, garden shed and much more! This home is a MUST SEE!
Located just a simple walk from Mount Druitt Westfield’s, train station and all essential amenities, and just a short drive to major motorways proves this homes convenience and ensures you it’s the perfect purchase.
If this home is the one you’ve been waiting for then we would love to hear from you!
Act fast, and call Sally today on 0439 322 250 to book your private inspection.