SOLD BY MARITA WILLIAMS!
Stockton Grange are proud to present to you this well presented 3 bedroom townhouse conveniently located in one of the most sought after pockets in Werrington.
A well-maintained complex with an easy stroll away from local shops, schools and Werrington Railway Station. Ideal for first home buyers, looking to invest or someone just looking to downsize. This unit is positioned at the front of the complex with its own private garage with plenty of off-street parking.
Upon entry, you'll be greeted with an open plan living and dining area that leads to the neat and tidy, easy to maintain kitchen. Glass sliding doors open from the dining area to the fully fenced low maintenance backyard, perfect for family barbecues and outdoor activities. Featuring 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, 2 with built ins and a family bathroom.
* 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, 2 rooms with built ins
* Separate bath, shower and toliet and 2nd toilet downstairs
* Lock up garage with internal access to laundry
* Solar panels available for hot water system (ONLY)
* Easy to maintain stencil concrete backyard
* Strata fees $386 per quarter approx.
* Council rate $241.80 per quarter
* Water rate $146 per quarter approx.
NOTE : At Stockton Grange your health and safety, and that of our greater community is our first priority. All our agents are abiding by amended protocols reflecting the requirements as set out by NSW Health and the governing bodies. We apologies for any inconvenience caused by changes to our inspections however, every precaution has been taken to ensure the health and safety of everyone involved.
We aim to return to normal operations as soon as it is deemed safe to do so by governing bodies. Thank you for your patience in this uncertain time.