Stockton Grange team are proud to present this luxury double-story terrace house, set on approximately 209 sqm block. Situated in a corner block of a quiet and convenient pocket, this executive home offers an abundance of family living space on an easy-care block. Side access opens to a generously-sized dining and lounge room on entry. Stone bench tops and crisp cabinetry frame kitchen which features modern stainless steel appliances. Offering easy flow to outdoor entertaining, glass sliders open from the lounge area to a covered alfresco, perfect for enjoying time with family and friends. This gorgeous home is positioned in one of the most convenient locations within Kellyville. The residence comprises 3 generous-sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, and the master bedroom presents a walk-in wardrobe and private Ensuite.
This Home Features:
- Open plan dining, kitchen and living area
- Gourmet kitchen features stone bench tops, gas cooking, and stainless-steel appliances
- Breakfast Bar
- Upstairs landing offers a 2nd lounge or family living space
- Master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and private Ensuite
- All bedrooms have built-in robes
- Spacious main bathroom which includes both bath and shower
- Downstairs powder room for guests
- Separate Laundry
- Extensive backyard
- Automatic Double Garage
- Roller blinds
- Ducted Air Conditioning throughout the Home
- Downlights throughout the Home
- Community pool, barbecue area and kid's playground
- Strata cost per quarter approximately $369.43
- Rental return - $610 per week
*** School catchment - KELLYVILLE PUBLIC SCHOOL
Close proximity to public transport and within walking distance to Kellyville park.
2 minutes drive to Bella Vista Public School (1.2km), 4 minutes drive to Kellyville Public School (1.5km), 5 minutes drive to Fraser Avenue Learning Centre (2.7km), 9 minutes drive to William Clarke College (3.3km), 6 minutes drive to Glenwood High School (2.9km), 7 minutes drive to Kellyville High School (2.4km), 8 minutes drive to Kellyville Village Centre (3km), 10 minutes drive to Castle Tower Mall (6km), 10 minutes drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre (5.4km), 4 minutes drive to Bella Vista Metro (2.4km), 6 minutes drive to Kellyville Train Station (3.1km), 2 minutes walk to Hector Circuit Bus Stop (180m), 8 minutes walk to Kellyville Park (650m) and 12 minutes walk to Rutherford Avenue Reserve (950m).