DEPOSIT TAKE BY MARITA WILLIAMS 0447 358 900
This brick veneer 3-bedroom home is ideal for a growing family or investor alike. Situated on a corner block, this property is offering a great opportunity for moving in the family or an investor who is looking for dual occupancy potential.
- 3 decent sized bedrooms
- Spacious living area with split type air conditioning
- separate dining area
- Kitchen offers electric cooking, range hood and plenty of cupboard space
- Bathroom has combined bathtub, shower & separate toilet
- Fully fenced front yard, backyard with dual side access
- Outdoor covered deck perfect for entertaining families and friends
- External laundry & carport with shed at the backyard
- 677 sqm block offers granny flat potential (STCA)
Accessible to public transport (bus stop just few steps away), public and private schools nearby (ie: Chisolm Catholic School, Bede Polding Catholic High School, Windsor Pre school and Windsor Public School. Walking distance to the local shops, YMCA Hawkesbury Oasis, Mileham Netball courts, Hawkesbury Indoor Stadium and WIndsor RSL.
On the date of the open home we will be taking offers, if you would like to request a contract prior to the open home please send through your detail.