SOLD BY MARITA WILLIAMS - 0447 358 900
Perfectly located in one of the most sought- after streets in Mount Druitt, in a small complex, street facing, 4 bedroom Torrens title home, within walking distance to Mount Druitt Village local shops, local schools, Train Station, Mount Druitt Westfield Shopping Centre. Offering a practical dual-level layout with open main plan living area, this well presented home combines quality features with a child friendly backyard.
The 4 upstairs bedrooms are all fitted with built-in wardrobes, including walk-in robe and en-suite bathroom to main. This unique property delivers the perfect low maintenance package and holds lots of appeal for first home buyers or investors alike.
* A generous open plan main living with bright lounge and dining areas
* Ducted air conditioning
* An expansive fully fenced backyard
* Four upstairs bedrooms all with built in robes
* Massive shared bathroom with separate shower
* Walk in robe and en-suite to main bedroom
* A well-appointed kitchen with gas cooking
* Internal laundry with third toilet
* Massive lock-up garage
The outgoings for this property as per the owners are as follows:
* Sinking fund $116.00 per quarter
* Water $177.00 per quarter
* Council $395.00 per quarter
* Currently leased at $520.00 per week to an excellent tenant looking to stay long term.