Stockton Grange is pleased to present to the market this inviting residence in a serene and friendly neighborhood.
Nestled in a small complex of only nine homes, this modern townhouse features three spacious bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms including ensuite to the master, plus a third powder room downstairs to accommodate functionality and convenience for residents and guests.
The well-maintained kitchen area is a practical space with gas cooking, and plenty of cupboard and bench space, complemented by tiled flooring that flows throughout the downstairs living areas.
Split air conditioning in the living room ensures a comfortable and refreshing atmosphere, and the adjoined dining areas provides access to the backyard making it easy to transition from indoor to outdoor entertaining.
Further features include a double garage with internal access, roller blinds and oyster lighting throughout, plenty of natural light, and proximity to key amenities. This home offers the perfect blend of comfort and functionality making this property an ideal choice for modern living in the heart of Mount Druitt.
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ensuite to master
- Full main bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, plus additional powder room downstairs
- Well-maintained kitchen with gas cooking, and plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Tiled flooring downstairs, carpeted floors upstairs
- Split system air conditioning to living areas
- Double garage with internal access
- Vertical blinds and throughout
- Spacious and private backyard with grass area for kids to play
Approximate Distance to Local Amenities:
- 350m from bus stop
- 1km from Westfield Shopping Centre
- 1.2km from Mount Druitt Hospital
- 1.5km from Mount Druitt Train Station
- 350m from Anadolu Mosque
- 300m from William Mason Reserve
- 180m from Angelos Childcare Centre
- 300m from St Bishoy Coptic Orthodox College
- 1.26km from Mount Druitt Public School
- 830m from Chifley College Senior Campus
- 3.3km from M7 Motorway
- 4.4km from M4 Motorway
Property Outgoings (approx):
Strata Levies – $764.00 per quarter
Council Rates – $413.00 per quarter
Fixed Water Charges- $174.00 per quarter
Please note, virtual furniture has been used in these marketing images for staging purposes only.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided, and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.