Occasionally an opportunity comes along that you cannot refuse, and Stockton Grange are excited to offer you just that!
Located just seconds from Mount Druitt CBD, you will find this rare and outstanding DUO home package with sub-division almost complete, giving you the perfect opportunity to invest for the future.
Stockton Grange proudly presents No. 7 & 7B Nelson Street, Mount Druitt
The original single level, brick rendered home (No. 7) is east facing and sits pretty with a fully fenced and low maintenance front garden. The inviting front patio is perfect for watching the kids play whilst enjoying the picturesque views of the sun setting over the mountains.
Entering the naturally lit foyer of the home you are met with seamless polished floorboards and high ceilings throughout, providing an instant sense of flowing space and excitement of what’s to come.
Further features include:
- Three generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and independent air conditioners
- Large and comfortable light-filled lounge room with split system air conditioning
- Well-appointed wrap-around kitchen with gas cooking, stainless appliances, breakfast bench and plenty of storage space, PLUS a separate meals area
- Bright & airy main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, free-standing shower with rainfall showerhead, and combined toilet
- European style laundry with additional built-in storage space, plus an additional second toilet for larger families
Other features include off-street parking behind lockable gates, great sized backyard with covered entertaining area and garden shed, remote controlled roller shutters to all windows, vertical blinds for privacy and much more!
Built in 2017, a Masterton showstopper home (No. 7B) stands tall and proud!
From the stunning curb appeal to the sensational interior design, to its impressive size and finessed attention to detail and custom design, there has been no expense spared in creating this immaculate home that is sure to exceed all expectations.
Luxury list of features include:
- Large double garage with built-in storage stretching across one side, plus an additional built-in workspace and internal access to the main home
- Multiple living areas stretch over two levels with the main lounge flowing out to the generous backyard, perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining
- The white kitchen oozes sophistication and quality with Quantum Quartz bench tops, custom pendants, and the rich warmth of wooden flooring balancing the use of stainless steel
- A fourth bedroom located on the lower-level doubles up as a media room, and a third full bathroom attached to the modern and functional laundry makes it ideal for hosting special guests for the night
- Leading up the solid oak wood staircase, a spacious rumpus room is the perfect place to settle in for a lazy night in front of the television or enjoy the sunset on the large adjoining balcony
- The master suite features an essential walk-in robe and private ensuite, whilst the other two bedrooms are equipped with built-in wardrobes. All upstairs bedrooms kept cosy with plush carpet and ceiling fans
- The central main bathroom is modern, spacious and functions effortlessly for the largest of families
Other noteworthy features include:
- Security alarm system
- 4-zoned ducted air conditioning
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Custom light fittings
- Excess storage space
- Custom attached lowline units to all lounge areas
- Floorboards to lower levels, carpet to upper level
- Automatic garage roller doors
- Underground water tank
This is the home that has it all, and the list of inclusions are endless! Furthermore, a current sub-division application is underway and moments from completion making these homes ever more appealing.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity or to book your inspection, please call Sally on 0439 322 250
Please note: Customised furniture to suit both homes are also available for purchase. List of items and prices will be available upon request.
Disclaimer: Whilst Stockton Grange tries to ensure accuracy of the information provided in this listing, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions, measurements are made by approx. We encourage you to seek your own independent legal and/or financial advice prior to making any commitment or decision.